Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hello June, Good-Bye May

Today is the first day of June, which I welcome considering how long May seemed.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed May for the most part, and everything that happened during it.  I finished college physically, attended my first real wedding, saw friends, family, and loved ones, but it was a hectic time period.  I started summer classes, and I went through some difficult personal things that are still on my mind.  I'm making amends, but it's hard not to think about what's happened.  That's why, I hope June is a great month.  It's not only the start of summer, but by then I'll be halfway done with classes and know where I stand.  Not to mention, it's my birthday tomorrow, so here's hoping all my dreams/wishes come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment