Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Gone For Now, But Not Forever

For the past year and 7 months (19 months), I've been blogging on this blog about all sorts of things that interest me, from movies, politics, sports, and TV.  Overall, it's been a fun and rewarding experience because I get to write about all those things, while honing my skills as a writer at the same time.  Now, after all this time, though, I think I'm done blogging for awhile.  It's not because I don't want to do this anymore; it's great seeing work of any kind published when it comes to being a writer, I just don't have the time to write as much anymore.  And once I do start working, it will nearly be impossible.  It's sad it's come to this, but it happens to us all in life. 

So with that in mind, I want to say Peace Out for now blog!  But I'm not too down because I know this isn't the end.  Also, I want to give a shout out for those who viewed or commented on my blog, showing it impacted some people.  I couldn't have done it without you all.  Thanks for the good times!  Talk to you all again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment