Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Is Here

When the month of June began a month ago, I expected so many positive things to happen.  Since school was physically over, I expected my birthday to be a blast, see my friends a lot, and succeed at a lot of endeavors like blogging, school, and other things.  But as time went on, many of those things didn't happen or go the way I wanted to even when they did happen.  It caused a lot of stress and worry for me, which wasn't helped by the humidity and the warmness of the summer weather.  Luckily, a few things did go my way, like my health being alright, seeing all my friends at least once, and doing well on my midterms, which has allowed me to blog again and calm down.  June was a difficult month for me for so many reasons, but July is here now, and now it's time to move on, progress, and see where life takes me.  We can never tell these things, but hopefully, July is a better month than June!

No comments:

Post a Comment