Friday, June 21, 2013

The Roller Coaster Week

I've been gone from blogging for almost 5 full days, which is longer than I expected, but I have a good reason for why I've been away.  Besides being busy like any individual, I had one of the most frustrating weeks I can remember, which is ironic considering the week started off so nicely.  I know the week isn't over yet, especially with the weekend upon us, but I have to say what I've been through this week since I've been bottling it up for so long.

The Highs
  • On Monday, I hung out with one of my friend's who I haven't seen for months.  We caught up, ate lunch, and overall had a relaxing day, despite the weather going all psycho out of nowhere.
  • The Bruins won Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Finals.
  • Made plans with another one of my friend's for next week.  Nothing is set in stone yet, but I'm looking so forward to it because she's a great person, and last time we hung out, it was a blast!

The Lows
  • The weather has been fluctuating this week, which wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't raining hail!
  • On Wednesday, I was taking my midterm for my online class (which has to be completed in one sitting), when my internet suddenly disconnected.  I was frantically trying to log back on, but I couldn't on my laptop, so I went on my house computer.  Unfortunately, because of the disconnection, it said I was finished with the midterm, even though I had only done 6 questions.  I was so pissed off at what happened, especially since I studied and needed the grade.  Luckily, when I explained the situation to the teacher, she reset the exam and let me take it again.  I got an 85, which was good, but that was more stress than I needed for one day.
  • The Bruins lost Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals badly.  There was nothing positive to say about the game.
  • To add onto that, the San Antonio Spurs lost the NBA Finals to the Miami Heat, when the COULD HAVE clearly won!
  • Lastly, I lost in Yu-Gi-Oh, which I don't mind, but when it happens constantly, I get frustrated since I'm a sore loser, and I want to win.  I've may give up dueling for good, which sounds extreme (especially considering all the money I spent), but I hate losing, I'm not getting cards for awhile, and I feel as though my friend's cards are way too cheap.  

Final Analysis
  • Two more days till Monday (:

No comments:

Post a Comment