Thursday, August 29, 2013

Madden 25

I consider myself a knowledgeable person when it comes to certain subjects, but when it comes to video games, I don't know much about them (at least compared to my friends).  I play them frequently, but I don't get the same fulfilling or satisfied feeling I get from watching a movie or writing, which is understandable since everyone has different tastes.  I've played all sorts of games, but my favorite are sports games, because to me, they're the most competitive, and they represent something I wish I could do, which is play sports.  I'm not too great at them, but they're always intense to say the least.

That brings me to Madden 25, the newest Madden football game that came out a few days ago.  I'm not the best player of that game, but I play it annually because I love football and my friends always buy it.  Last year's game was a huge disappointment though because there was no fantasy draft, which is why most people play Madden in the first place.  This year, they brought it back, and it's good to see, even though drafting is pretty slow.  The graphics are good though, along with other things such as the game play.  That's subject to change because it's still early, but it's safe to say Madden is back, which is good because I'm sick of losing in MLB 13: The Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment