Monday, April 15, 2013

4 Player Team Video Games

As a child, when it came to gaming, I always played solo, besides the few occasions when I played with friends.  The games we always played, like Starfox 64 and Mario Kart 64 were fun, but we were always going against each other, which after awhile lost interest.  I wished we could have had more four player team video games back then, but unfortunately, I don't think that many of them existed.  Now though, things have changed.

In the present day, there are a levy of four player team video games to play.  Yes, most of them are shooting games like Call of Duty, but they're still four player team games nonetheless.  Added onto that list is Castle Crashers, a video game I just played recently.  I didn't know what to expect playing it, but once I played it with my friends Phu, Johnson, and Jayke, we had a hell of a time, further enhancing why playing 4 player team video games is the sh**! 

No comments:

Post a Comment