Monday, April 8, 2013

Eye Doctors

This past weekend, I went to the eye doctor for my annual eye exam.  I knew what to expect since I've been seeing my eye doctor for many years, but something I've always wondered is why eye doctors seem so different than other doctors I have?  I mean, I know they're optometrists so they study eyes, instead of what dentists and medical doctors study, but they seem so different.  Not that they're less nice, but they seem so much more grittier and down to business.  I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but I've had two eye doctors my whole life, and had various eye exams, yet no matter how many times I go through with them, it always feels uncomfortable compared to the others.  Then again, that could just be because I've had mixed experiences with doctors, like most people, because they hold the fate of your health in their hands. 

Nothing new or important, just something on my mind that happened this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment