Thursday, April 18, 2013

Registering For Classes

Today is April 18th, which means for me, it's the first day to register for classes.  Usually I always find this day daunting because there are so many classes I need to take, but no room for it with my schedule and need to write.  This year though, that's all got to change because finances are starting to change, and I need to graduate.  I admit, that I'm still nervous about registering for classes, but I got up early today just to make sure I got the ones I wanted.  And it's safe to say, that I did.  I registered for 5 classes, even though I wanted six.  I was still confused by a few things, but with my adviser's help, I know I'm better off than I where I'd usually be.

Here's hoping when next year comes, all will be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment