Saturday, April 20, 2013

My First Bank Account

Being 21 years old, it seems hard to believe that I never had a bank account before today, but it's true; I never did.  My reasoning most of the time was because I was too young, but when I was finally old enough, my excuses were that I liked cash, or I'd wait until I got a job.  I still like cash, but I never worked, so I put off getting a bank account until I got a refund check recently.  Getting that check prompted me to finally open a bank account (or face jokes from my friends),  It took much longer than I expected, but it was much easier than I expected too.  I still have a ways to go until I get used to it, but it's nice to feel closer to society.

Also, have to give a shout out to Kristina, the woman at the Bank Of America I went to, who was so nice and gracious to me.  People say that people who work in banks are rude, but not her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment