Thursday, April 4, 2013

Brushing Methodology

When I was younger, I hated brushing my teeth, but I changed my attitude once I realized the risks of not brushing your teeth everyday, and had to get numerous fillings.  Many years later, here I am now, hygienically sound, with healthy teeth.  There's just something I noticed recently.  As I was brushing my teeth last night, I realized that I didn't rinse my mouth or toothbrush, and just started brushing.  It felt different than my normal routine of brushing since it took longer for my mouth to get wet, but the upside was that there was no mess from the toothpaste.  I switched back to how I usually brushed this morning, but it got me thinking.  Have I been brushing my teeth wrong my whole life?  I don't know for sure since I don't watch people while they brush, but that explains how people in movies and TV shows can just walk and brush without making a mess.  So that's why I want your opinion  Have I been brushing wrong?  And how do you brush your teeth?

No comments:

Post a Comment