Friday, February 21, 2014

f(x) And miss A

The beautiful women of f(x)
I listen to K-Pop constantly and post about it on this blog (as many of you probably know).  But one thing I sparingly ever talk about is female groups.  It's not because I don't like female groups; it's just because I'm still new to K-Pop, and with so many artists out there, it's hard to find a good group to focus on.  Luckily, I was able to find a few groups I liked, thanks to the help of my brother and the internet.  Although, these groups should come as no surprise to people, since they are two of the most popular female groups out there: f(x) and miss A.  Right now,  I have to say miss A is my favorite female group because I like and listen to more of their songs, and I can actually name all their members, but f(x) is a close second.  Sadly, I'm still trying to learn everybody's name in their group, but I know Victoria, Amber, and Krystal for sure, so I'm making progress.  Since I just started listening f(x), I don't know all of their songs, but I like what I've heard, even though their stuff is a bit harder and more club/dance-orientated than I'm used to.  But when it comes to K-Pop, I'm always willing to be open minded.  I love 2PM, 2AM, SHINee, K.Will, etc., but it's nice to listen to female groups like f(x) and miss A, who are strong independent women, and most importantly, good role models.  I wish more American artist were like that, but what can you do?  That's why I'm listening to K-Pop and my girls.  I love them, and can't wait to see what they both have in store for 2014. 

The strong women of miss A

No comments:

Post a Comment