Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Adios Móvil!

Forgive my use of Spanish as the title of this blog post (if you don't understand it), but I have Spanish on my mind since I'm studying for a test tomorrow.  I seem to have most of the material down, including the vocabulary, which is good since I know it'll be a large portion of the test, so wish me luck!  I'm writing this post to say that after 3 years of having a Blackberry Bold, it's time to join the modern generation and get a smartphone because my phone is broken; it still works, but I can't text anyone.  Even if it wasn't broken, though, I would probably get a new one anyways since it's just that time.  All my friends have one, and even my parents who are more technologically deficient than I have one.  If that isn't a sign, I don't know what is.

It suppose it will be good to get a new phone, but at the same time, I'll miss my old one.  It was slow, and there were so many things I couldn't do on it, but it did all the basic functions I needed it to, had buttons, never broke, and was uniquely mine.  Not to mention, it survived all my numerous drops on the ground.  I don't know if my new phone will be able to do that but I guess I have no choice, but to welcome it with open arms, or fingers, in the case of smartphones. 

So many smarthphones out there, but which one is the right one for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment