Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Favorite K-Pop Music Video Reactors

One of the best things about K-Pop, besides the artists/idols, fashion, and music are the dedicated fans.  There's obviously the fans in Korea (who are great), but I always found it cool that their music stretched to all corners of the globe.  And that most artists and groups have fandoms, such as Hottest for 2PM.  But another thing I love about K-Pop fans is when they make music video reactions.  I like to watch people do things, such as play video games, but usually, I can't stand watching someone watch something, but with K-Pop, it's different.  Maybe it's the music that attracts me to it, but regardless of the reason, I love watching them because it's a chance to see how other people feel about something I enjoy.  Not to mention, the various personalities, which are entertaining, and the fact they're all doing it because they love K-Pop too.  I still consider myself new to the music, but it's great to see people so dedicated because it makes me realize that K-Pop is more than what it is.

So here's a list of a few of my favorite music video reactors (in alphabetical order).  I hope you check out their work if you can because they're all great, unique, and add something to K-Pop with their knowledge and diehard loyalty.  My favorite reactors are...
  • 2MinJinJongKey
  • Beemelon Ful
  • FreshlyFlipped
  • heyitszaners
  • JREKML
  • KingZodi16
  • KPOP DERPS
  • KSpazzing

No comments:

Post a Comment