Sunday, March 10, 2013

Post On Sundays

One scene I remember from the first Harry Potter film is the scene when Uncle Vernon is happy that they don't deliver mail on Sundays, only then to be bombarded with letters all over the place.  I'm thinking about that scene because I've been waiting for stuff to come from Amazon for the past few days.  I know that in time, the stuff will come, but it would be cool if they delivered on Sunday because then it would make things come quicker, give the post office more work, etc.  I know that will never happen since Sunday is a relaxed day to people, and the post office is suffering so badly, that they are even thinking about stopping mail on Saturdays, but delivering mail on Sundays would give more meaning to the last day of the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment