Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Break

Spring break is usually something I look forward to because it's a break from school, and it gives me a chance to hang out with friends, but this year, my spring break wasn't like that since my friends had a different spring break than me.  This wasn't the first time it's been like that, so I wasn't too down, but I was disappointed that I couldn't see my friends.  To me, a break doesn't feel like a break when I don't see people or do anything.  Instead, it feels like a long weekend, which isn't bad, but it doesn't feel the same.  To make things worst, I wasn't very productive over this break, and the weather was terrible with snow and harsh winds. 

I may not like school that much, but for once, I'm glad to go back just to get my mind straight.  Because I'm going back, and my friends just started break, I just wanted to wish them all a Happy and safe break!  My break may not have been great, but I hope theirs is.

No comments:

Post a Comment