Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Classes Selected

Last spring semester I wrote a blog post talking about picking classes, but I didn't really go in depth about it at that time because I hadn't picked my classes for the next semester yet, and honestly, no one wants to hear about picking classes.  This time though, I couldn't resist talking about my potential last time picking classes (depending on how next semester goes). 

I registered for classes officially today after mulling what classes to choose for days.  This usually isn't common for me, but since I only needed a few classes to fill out my major and minor requirement, I had to be careful what I was taking.  I had the normal classes I would take such as Creative Writing, but then I had classes I just needed to take to get to the credit limit, which seemed dumb.  I understand it's a rule, but me taking a General Education or lower level course for no reason is such a waste of time.  It does nothing really for my benefit besides taking up valuable time I know I'll need next semester.  At the same time though, anything that helps me graduate is good, but I wish it didn't have to be like this, all bunched together.  I suppose I can't complain though.  There are others like me who have it worst than I do, who need to take more classes than me, or couldn't get into the classes they wanted.  Luckily I did, but I hope the decisions I made pay off.  This semester of school isn't over yet, but it's safe to say I'm already a little anxious, but with my goal this close, I'm ready! 

No comments:

Post a Comment