Saturday, September 7, 2013

Jun. K's Rendition

It seems like monthly I post something that relates to 2PM or K-Pop, but I can't help it.  Lately, they've been the only music I've been listening to.  This time though is a bit different; I thought I would shine the spotlight on one of 2PM's key members Jun. K (or Junsu as others call him).  He's the main vocalist of 2PM that composes amazing songs whenever he tries and has a beautiful singing voice to boot.  It's hard to pick my favorite member of 2PM since I like all of them, but if I had to pick one, it'd be Jun. K all day!  In the group, he is great, but he sounds great on his own as well, which is why I'm posting this video of him singing Dionne Warwick's "That's What Friends Are For".  Yes, I know I could have just posted the original version, but you can find the original version anywhere, and few people know about Jun. K.  Also, his singing of the song really made me think of my friends and all the other important people in my life, which was important during this tough transition back to school.  Jun. K sounded so good that it brought tears to my eyes.  My only wish was that he sung the whole song, but a few minutes of Jun. K singing is better than none.  Anyways, I hope you all enjoy one of the best voices I've ever heard, from one of my favorite groups currently.  To all the HOTTEST out there, <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment