Sunday, September 22, 2013

My Favorite NFL Crew

One of the least thought about things in football is the pregame show, which is understandable because everyone just wants to get to the action.  But to me, one of the things I enjoy most about football is the pregame shows because I think their analysts are the best at chemistry, humor, and most importantly, analysis.  The Fox Crew is alright with their old guys, but that's what they are, old.  NBC's crew is one I enjoy because I love Bob Costas, and I think Tony Dungy is an outstanding citizen, but when it comes to my favorite, it's the NFL Today on CBS!

What isn't there to love about The NFL Today's crew?  They have a good lead man in James Brown, and guys with charisma, chemistry, and humor in Dan Marino, Shannon Sharpe, Boomer Esiason, and Coach Bill Cowher.  I know everyone's favorite crew is different based on preference, but there's no doubt these guys know what they're talking about.  They all succeeded on the field, and it has transpired over on screen, which is why whenever I want to get amped up for football, I'm always turned into The NFL Today with my guys. 

Now, if only the New England Patriots could win the Super Bowl...

No comments:

Post a Comment