Monday, September 30, 2013

September To Forget

September is officially over in a few hours, which has mixed feelings for some, but for me, I'm glad to say peace out to the 9th month in our yearly calender.  So many difficult/negative things happened; I started school, grades have been up and down, haven't seen many of my friends, the weather has changed, and as October starts, that is when things really heat up at school with projects and essays going into overdrive mode.  I wouldn't mind this transition if I had more time or was better prepared for things, but I'm not.  Despite my uncertainties, I've stayed true to my mode of trying my best and staying strong because if I don't, school is going to get the best of me, which I don't want.  I have my doubts, but I know I can do well this year and graduate!  Hell, I'm already feeling better as I'm typing.

October and the rest of the future is uncertain, but I'm hoping things get better.  Not just for me, but for all my friends and all the good, hard-working people in the world.   

No comments:

Post a Comment