Friday, December 20, 2013

Pho

Today, I had pho (prounounced fa/pha) for the first time in years, which for those of you who don't know, is Vietnamese noodle soup with broth, meat, and veggies.  I wish I could say more about it, but with all the variations of it, I don't want to give inaccurate information.  During a winter day like this, nothing hits the spot like well done soup,  Yes, the ingredients may be rich and salty, which is bad for someone like me who has to watch my health, but sometimes, it's okay to indulge, which I've learned from my attempts at losing weight.

My day as a whole was alright with ups and downs, but eating this soup definitely made me feel better, showing the power food has to make a person feel better when the world makes you feel down.

No comments:

Post a Comment