Sunday, December 15, 2013

Naps

Waiting for my finals to come is a long and draining process, especially in this snowy weather, which has basically trapped me in my room.  With that being the case, besides watching shows on my laptop, I've been napping almost everyday.  I suppose it's a good thing, but to me, I see it as a negative because there's a myth that you gain weight if you nap/sleep often.  That may just be something I was told when I was obese, but it's something that has stuck with me my whole life.  Naps are good, especially in college, but everyone knows there is a time when you have to wake up and face life.  On weekends like this though, where the weather sucks, I don't think there is anything wrong napping and staying warm. 

Hope things improve outside, but until then, I guess I'll take another nap.  Wake me up when this storm is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment