Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Holiday Traditions

With Christmas here today, I'm filled with nostalgia.  Even though my family doesn't celebrate it as much as they used to, I still feel happy for it because of what it entails.  The lights, the presents, the sports, but what really stands out to me are the music and films/shows since they encompass what the holidays are really about in their own unique way.  Many people are tired of Christmas songs and specials at/by this time, which I understand, but for someone like myself who doesn't experience the holidays the same way as others, I find them very entertaining and reassuring, since even though life may change, they never do.  So, with that in mind, here are some songs I hope you all enjoy, which have become tradition to me on Christmas.  I'd mention specials, but there are tons of those out there (and they're hard to find clips for).  Happy Holidays!

The first Christmas song I fell in love with.  Just a beautiful ballad to listen to overall

The newest Christmas song I discovered, but amazing because of its message and all the singers involved

But, who can forget the classic...

No comments:

Post a Comment