Monday, December 2, 2013

Classic

Today has been a great day so far for a number of reasons.  I got through one class that I wasn't looking forward to, did better on an essay than I thought I would, and am inching another step closer to being done with school for the semester.  I think the reason I've been most happy today though is because of another new K-Pop song I just discovered, called "Classic", which is a very cute video about love, starring a bunch of my favorite artists/idols.  They have three members of 2PM appear in the video, and while that's not everyone like I would have wanted, Wooyoung, Taecyeon, and Chansung are better than no members.  And while I'm new to Miss A, I have to admit, I love Suzy and think she is adorably beautiful (if that makes sense).  Can't get much better than that, so I hope you all enjoy this music video that is more like a film, and prepare to feel good inside. 


Copyright 2012 to JYP Entertainment.  All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment