Saturday, March 29, 2014

TV Shows I Wish Were On DVD

Recently, I found out that Bill Nye the Science Guy is coming to my graduation as one of the commencement speakers.  I wasn't planning on going since technically, I'm just walking, not graduating, and I start summer classes the next day, but it's pretty cool that someone I idolized and watched is coming to my school.  With that news, I've been checking out clips of his show, and other shows from my childhood on Youtube.  And I came away with the realization that a lot of the shows I like, besides being mostly cartoons, aren't out on DVD.  I understand why that is with copyright issues, and fear of low sales, but I still wish it was out, just so I could own it.  I know with Netflix and downloading, no one wants to buy stuff anymore, but as I always say, if you love something, you're willing to use money on it, and I love films and TV shows.  So without further ado, here's an alphabetical list of shows I love that aren't out on DVD, that I wish were.

(P.S, some are out, but the collection stinks, so I'm not counting them).  Here's the short list so far...
  • Arthur
  • Bill Nye the Science Guy
  • City Guys
  • Jackie Chan Adventures
  • Monster Rancher 
  • Mucha Lucha
  • The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
  • Recess   
  • Static Shock
  • Xiaolin Showdown

No comments:

Post a Comment