Monday, March 17, 2014

Perfect Ending To A Good Day

The past few weeks haven't been kind to me, with all the schoolwork I've had, and all these health issues arising, but today, was the best day I've had in awhile.  I got to hang out with all of my close friend's left here in Boston, and have dinner with them in Chinatown.  It only lasted a few hours, and I didn't get to say as much as I would have liked, but any time is better than no time, and it was great to see them, especially one of my friend's in particular, since I was able to give her a late birthday present.  Life is always going to throw something difficult at you, but when you have days like today that end the way you want them to, it gives you hope for the future and life itself.  Hopefully, the rest of my break is this good, and I get to see the people I love again.  But till then, I'll keep doing what I need to do and hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment