Thursday, July 25, 2013

Infomercials

When it's late at night like it is right now, the only thing on TV are repeats of shows and infomercials.  And while I enjoy repeats of TV shows, I can't stand infomercials!  Yes, some of their products are intriguing, and some of them even work (such as the Magic Bullet), but there are so many negatives to them.  First off, most products on infomercials don't work, or aren't what they seem, which I can tell from people who have ordered off them firsthand.  Secondly, they deceive people by saying 4 payments of $49.95, which sounds like you're saving money, but it's still $200.  Lastly, the products may seem trustworthy because of the people on them, but when you see the same person selling different products for different companies, just walk away.  You know you can't trust them because most likely, they're just being paid to use it.  I'm not saying this for everyone on infomercials, just for some of them.  And I'm not telling you not to buy from them, because I'm sure there are some products that work, but when it comes to buying something on TV or giving out information, a person should always be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment