Sunday, July 28, 2013

TMZ

Like any person, I can't help but pay attention to celebrities (especially since they're everywhere around us).  I can handle some talk about them, but I can't stand companies like TMZ, whose only goal is to talk about them constantly.  Their reporting and writing is terrible, and the people who work there seem like they have no lives at all, and should just be living in their parent's basements.  Maybe I'm being a bit harsh, but places like TMZ have no regard for other people, and sometimes don't even get their stories right.  They just want to break a story, and make lots of money, which is wrong and when I stop caring.  I know companies like TMZ will always exist since people are interested in celebrities, but there are other reliable sources, and better ways to use your time.     

No comments:

Post a Comment