Friday, January 31, 2014

Asian/Chinese New Year

Today is Asian/Chinese New Year for many people in the world, including myself!  It's always a festive time around the house because of all the red, the food, the money, but while all those things are nice, I think the best part about it is spending time with family, even when times aren't that good.  Take for instance, my family.  It's hectic around my house because my mom is getting everything redone, but I still get to see my dad and spend time with all my siblings.  Even though we don't get along all the time, that's pretty rare now that we're older, so times like that are special to me.  Truthfully, I don't have much else to say about the holiday, but for everyone that celebrates it, I hope you have a good day and prosperous year!

Gung/Kung Hey Fat Choi!

No comments:

Post a Comment