Tuesday, January 28, 2014

This Song

Since I've been in a K-Pop mode for the past few months, I've been exposed to many different types of artists and songs.  2PM, the "Beastly Idols" from South Korea are still my favorite group, but not far behind are 2AM, who specialize in ballads, my favorite type of music.  They have lots of powerful and soft ballads I enjoy, but recently, no song of theirs has affected me as much as "This Song", which was their debut song.  It's very simple, and is sort of like "You Song" by Elton John, but in Korean.  A guy wants to buy his girl something pretty and wonderful, but doesn't have much, so he hopes his love and the song he has made for her is enough.  It's very beautiful, sweet, and is definitely on my mind as I think about all the people in my life!  Hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment