Monday, January 6, 2014

For The Person Who Has Everything

I'm currently facing in a dilemma right now in my life (although it's hardly something most would consider a problem).  The past few years, I've been spending lots of money on Amazon, buying all sorts of things from trading cards to films.  And for the most part, I was happy since I was buying things that were solely mine, and having fun enjoying them my way.  At the beginning, I bought things solely because I liked them, but after awhile, I started buying things based off of collecting or reputation.  The problem was that after awhile, I had everything I wanted since I bought everything.  And everything I did want either cost too much, or was something I decided I didn't need.  With that in mind, I wonder what I should do now?  I don't have everything in life (because who does), but now that nothing interests me enough to buy/want it, what do you get for the person who has everything they could ever want currently (not counting things that aren't material goods like happiness and love)?  And does it have anything to do with disillusionment of life, or is it simply finding something new to like?  I'm curious to see what you all think.

No comments:

Post a Comment